Le Centre Technique de Coopération Agricole et Rurale (CTA), en collaboration avec l’Alliance pour une Révolution Verte en Afrique (AGRA), OCP Group, GreenTec Group et avec la contribution de la Banque mondiale, FAO et d’autres partenaires, lance Pitch AgriHack 2019.
The Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation (CTA), in partnership with the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA), the OCP Group, GreenTec Group and with the contribution of the World Bank, FAO and other partners, is launching Pitch AgriHack 2019.
They offer services across value chain segments such as production and advisory services, market linkages (including access to input and output market, e-commerce), financial services (including the use of blockchain for agriculture), etc. Some of them operate across multiple segments and some offer data management/analytics services as well.
- Découvrez 35 jeunes entreprises qui révolutionnent l’agriculture grâce aux services numériques
- Engaging women in ICT solutions for agriculture
- Have agribusiness idea, but no money? Be inventive!
- Crowdfunding, a new agricultural investment model driven by young entrepreneurs
- Using fintech to drive financial inclusion for rural women
- Six business model recommendations for ACP digital agribusiness entrepreneurs
- Building multi-sided business models for stronger digital agribusiness market development
- Videos: Pitch AgriHack 2018 highlights, advices and perspectives of young entrepreneurs
- Helping digital entrepreneurs in the agricultural sector to grow: insights from the CTA’s AgriHack Talent initiative
- FarmCredibly, a Jamaican start-up among the 2018 Pitch Agrihack winners