Providing the opportunity for investors to fund a farm, empower small-scale farmers and share in their returns, farmignite is helping to increase Nigeria’s farm productivity, reduce food importation, and increase revenues for farmers and investors.
Four Senegalese start-ups have received coaching and help in drawing up business growth plans from Ernst & Young (EY), as part of the AgriHack Talent initiative. Here, we look back at a successful pilot project that bodes well for fruitful collaboration among CTA, a leading international consulting firm, and promising new businesses.
The stage is set for the 2019 iteration of the Pitch AgriHack competition. The 20 judges have finalised the evaluation of semi-finalist start-ups and have selected the finalists. The judges are industry experts (ICT and agriculture), entrepreneurs and investors coming from Africa and beyond.
- Kenyan farmers optimise water use with mobile phones
- Semi-finalist startups of Pitch AgriHack 2019 announced!
- Développez votre jeune entreprise digitale grâce à Pitch AgriHack 2019!
- Develop your young digital start-up at Pitch AgriHack 2019
- Discover 35 young companies transforming agriculture with digital services
- Découvrez 35 jeunes entreprises qui révolutionnent l’agriculture grâce aux services numériques
- Engaging women in ICT solutions for agriculture
- Have agribusiness idea, but no money? Be inventive!
- Ghana: Digital vaccine delivery service
- Crowdfunding, a new agricultural investment model driven by young entrepreneurs